• Welcome drink in Snow Igloo • Hammerfest – Northern most town in the world • Chance to become a member of the exclusive Polar Bear Society when you visit Hammerfest in person and be rewarded with the only one in the World – Polar Bear pin (own expense) • Winter Horse Sledging (FIRST in SINGAPORE) • Confirm Glass Igloo with attached bathroom • Night Aurora Hunting Safari by Snowmobile and King Crab Safari (3hr activity) • Husky Sledge Experience (2hr Activity) • Visit to Reindeer Farm (400m ride your own) • Reindeer Feeding • Reindeer Driver’s License • Visit to Santa Claus Village • Crossing of Arctic Circle Certificate • Overnight in Tromso • Tromso hotel – voted the NO.1 breakfast in Northern Norway • Sail on the Barents Sea and the Norwegian Sea (closest to North Pole as you can be) • Helsinki City tour – Senate Square, White cathedral, Market’s Place. Sibelius Monument, Temppeliaukion Church
4 stars Hotels
9 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
Assemble at the airport for your long haul flight to the capital of Finland – Helsinki
Transit to Rovaniemi – considered to be the home of Santa Claus.
Visit to Santa Claus Village where you will have an opportunity to post a postcard from the Main Post Office. All postcards sent from there will get a special Arctic Circle Stamp on them.
Collect an Arctic Circle Certificate with your name and a special Arctic Circle stamp with the date to prove you have crossed the Arctic Circle
Photo opportunity with Santa Claus (own expenses)
Ride a traditional horse sledge (400m), pulled by instructor and understand the life and habits of an Irish Cob
1. Northern Light Hunting by tour manager. A walk of about 15mins is required
Excursion to the Rauna Wildlife Park (World’s Northern Most Zoo) which consist of approximately 50 wild animal species and 200 individuals. You will have the chance to be in close contact with the various Nordic and Arctic animals like bears, reindeers, wolves, gluttons, lynxes, moose, birds and Finland Polar Bear. Welcome drink of Hot Chocolate in the snow igloo (valid only with the opening of the Igloo estimated at 1st Dec – 31st Mar, if the Snow Igloo is not available, Hot Chocolate will be served in the restaurant)
A ranger will guide you and explain to you with indepth knowledge of the different Arctic animals
Husky Dog Farm (2hrs Activity) – meeting the dogs and have a closer look at them. The guide tells you about their life habits and particular features of the husky dogs. The culmination of the tour is a ride in a dog sledge
Travel north, the chance to see the Northern light is greatly increase
Transfer to High End Deluxe Glass Igloos with Aurora Alarm for our overnight stay – this is an unforgettable experience not to be missed
2. Northern Light Hunting by tour manager. A walk of about 15mins is required
Buffet Breakfast, buffet lunch
Transfer to Reindeer farm in the late morning
Our wonderful Sami guide will teach you about all the characteristics of their reindeers.
Hands on experience to feed the Reindeers
Ride the traditional Reindeer Sledge (400m) and be rewarded with a Reindeer driving license
End the visit with the most traditional Reindeer Soup served the Sami culture way
3. Northern Light Hunting by tour manager. A walk of about 15mins is required
Breakfast, Light Lunch
Cross the border and transfer to Norway
4. With our very experienced guide, we will go on a snowmobile safari to the Siberian taiga forest in the Pasvik valley.
As we hunt the Northern lights, we will also have an opportunity to see how a King Crab is caught
We end the safari with an all you can eat King Crab served the Norwegian way with Mustard and wine.
Buffet Breakfast, Eat all you can King Crab Safari
Transfer to the seaport to commence our famous Hurtigurten cruise
The cruise will do port stop at Vardo, Honningsvag, Hammerfest, Oksfjord, Skjervo
(Cruise port stop is weather dependent and vary with different cruise ship, reverse itinerary passengers will stop at Honningsvag – North Cape, instead of Hammerfest)
Hammerfest – Northern most town in the world
Chance to become a member of the exclusive Polar Bear Society when you visit Hammerfest in person and be rewarded with a Polar Bear Pin (own expenses)
Arrival Tromso late night.
Morning, free at leisure. You may wish to join a whale watching excursion or visit Mt Floya which provides a panaromic view of the city of Tromso
5. After dinner, embark on a 5hrs Northern Lights Hunting tour with a dedicated Northern Lights Hunter/Photographer. Chances is greatly enhanced as the professional will monitor the clouds activity in deciding the best route.
If the weather is good, we will also provide phototaking for you and your family at no extra cost (we will provide one group picture and one scenery picture per person)
Buffet Breakfast, Dinner
Domestic flight to Helsinki
**Do note that there is no direct flight to Helsinki and may transit 1 – 2 times
Helsinki city tour: Visit Senate Square, White Cathedral. Continue to Market’s Place, the coastal streets of Helsinki. Photo stop at Sibelius Monument, created by Eila Hiltunen in honour of composer, Jean Sibelius. Visit to Temppeliaukion Church which is constructed out of solid rock.
Buffet Breakfast, Lunch
Free at leisure till transfer to the airport for your return flight to Singapore.
Opportunity for you to join a full day excursion to Tallin with lunch subject to your flight departure time (own expenses)
Buffet Breakfast, Meals On Board
Home Sweet Home!
*sequence of itinerary may change due to limitation of glass igloos and domestic flights
**Money Back Guarantee – Northern Lights is a natural occurring event, we will try all humanely possible ways to ensure you can catch the lights, however if none of the group members / tour manager manage to catch the Northern Lights during this trip, we will refund SGD$800/couple travel voucher
***Weather condition in Lapland is very unpredictable, roads and attractions may close at short notice, we will proceed with the alternative routings in such scenarios based on the best possible situation
****Inside cabin on Hurtigurten Cruise is provided, however cruise ship do upgrade passengers at random *****Lapland Hotels has no star grading – equivalent will be provided
Note: Please contact LGE Travel +65 6532 5322 / email@example.com for guaranteed departure dates and information.