• Amsterdam – Canal cruise, Dam Square, Central Railway Station, Royal Palace, Diamond Centre • Zaanse Schans – Countryside Windmill Village, Cheese Making, Wooden Clog Making • Brussels – Manneken Pis, Grand Palace, Market Square • Paris – Champs Elysees, Arc De Triumph, Concorde Square, Louvre Museum (Drive pass), Eiffel Tower, Galleries Lafayette, Fragonard Perfume Museum • Designer Outlet – VIP Discount of additional 10% • Titisee –Neustadt, Black Forest Region of Germany, famed for Cuckoo Clocks and Black Forest cake • Lucerne– Chapel Bridge, Old Town, Bucherer, Lion Monument • Jungfraujoch-Klein Schiedegg • Milan – Castello Sforza, Gothic Duomo Cathedral, La Scala Opera House
4 stars Hotels
8 Buffet Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
Special Meals: • All Buffet breakfast • 3 Course French Lunch with Wine • 3 Course German Lunch • 3 Course Swiss Lunch • 3 Course Italian Dinner
Assemble at Changi Airport for your long-haul flight to Amsterdam
• Zaanse Schans – See the famous collection of well-preserved historic windmills and houses. Watch the traditional wooden clog makers at work. Continue to the Dutch cheese making factory and sample the different types of cheese.
• Volendam-Holland’s best known fishing village, enjoy a 3 course lunch
• Amsterdam City Tour: Dam Square, located in the heart of Amsterdam’s entertainment district with cafes and night-life, Central Railway Station, Royal Palace
• Embark on the canal cruise to view the old bridges, traditional house boats & merchant houses.
• Proceed to the city’s Diamond Center, to learn how this rare gem is cut and polished into dazzling stones.
• Continue to Brussel – an administrative capital of the European Union
• Orientation tour includes the World famous bronze sculpture – the Manneken Pis. The Grand Palace, (UNESCO World Heritage Site) and the Market square
• Overnight in Brussels
• This morning, we will travel to Paris, the Fashion Capital of France
• Eiffel Tower – the symbol of Paris (Entrance included to 2nd level)
• End your tour with the Seine River Cruise to enjoy the beauty of Paris
Buffet Breakfast, French Lunch with Wine
• We start the city tour with our Paris local guide to the Glorius Arc de Triomphe-the biggest arch in the world, commissioned by Napoleon to celebrate his victory. Drive past Champs-Elysees – the most beautiful avenue in the world, before arriving at Place de la Concorde- Paris’ most recognisable public square.
• Some free time to visit Bucherer Paris – Europe’s Biggest and Number 1 for watches and jewellery.
• Visit the Musee du Parfum- Fragonard, for a guided tour unveiling the manufacturing secrets of perfume making
• Shopping at Galleries Lafayette-the biggest departmental store in Paris (subject to opening hours)
Buffet Breakfast, Lunch
• Designer Outlet – Shop for factory price branded products at 30%-70% off Singapore prices
(VIP Discount of additional 10%)
• Overnight in Baden – Wurttemburg Region
• Titisee –Neustadt, in the Black Forest Region. Attend a Cuckoo clock making demonstration
• Enjoy a Pork Knuckle Lunch with Black Forest Cake
• Good opportunity to purchase the original (Made in Germany) “RIMOWA” luggage
• Lucerne – Chapel Bridge, Old Town and the Lion Monument.
• Overnight in Central Switzerland Region
Buffet Breakfast, German Lunch
• Additional excursion on a highlight leisure drive through countryside Switzerland to Glacier 3000
• World highest Alpine Coaster (included)
(estimated opening 1st May 2018 – 21st Sep
• Featuring the first and only suspension bridge to connect 2 mountains
• Unlimited Snow Tobogganing fun
• Unlimited chairlift cable car ride
• Enjoy your hotel tonight with our exclusive upgrade to Alpine Resort
Buffet Breakfast, Swiss Dinner
*Snow Alps visit is subject to weather conditions
**Certain Activities is only limited to Glacier 3000 and may be closed at short notice due to weather
***Alpine Coaster estimated opening on 1st May 2018 – 23rd Sep 2018)
***** For groups arriving after 23rd Sep 2018, Glacier 3000 will be replaced with Jungfraujoch, Top of Europe Train ride to Kleine Schidegg, overnight stay will be in 4* hotel Central Switzerland
• Milan – Castello Sforzesco, which was originally a military fortress with defences improved by Leonardo da Vinci, now a museum
• Photo stop at the magnificent Duomo-Gothic Cathedral, the 5th largest in the world
• Walk through Galleria Vittorio Emanuele II to arrive in Da Vinci Square.
• Pass by the statue of Leonardo Da Vinci and view the world famous La Scala Opera House
Buffet Breakfast, Italian Dinner
• Free at leisure till your transfer to the airport. . We hope you had enjoyed your holidays and we look forward to seeing you again.
Buffet Breakfast / Meals on Board
Home Sweet Home!
*The sequence of the itinerary may be subject to change with/without prior notice. In the event that a place of visit or attraction is closed to visitors, it will be replaced with an alternative, if possible.
** During major events/trade fairs/peak season, accommodation may not be in the city mentioned.
***Zaanse Schans will be replaced by Keukenhof from 22 March 2018-13 May 2018
****If unable to ascend Eiffel Tower, it will be replaced by Montparnasse Tower
*****Reverse itinerary will 2nights stay in Amsterdam instead of 1night Brussel/1night Amsterdam
*****Alpine Resort have no star grading and the equivalent will be offered
Note: Please contact LGE Travel +65 6532 5322 / firstname.lastname@example.org for guaranteed departure dates and information.